Sunday, March 25, 2018

PND Baby Word Card


Hello everyone! Today I have another baby card to share with you. I created this card for The Paper Nest Doll blog using image from this month release called “Baby Word”.
PND Baby Word Card

I created this card in CAS style. I used pink and blue colors on the word “Baby” so this card can be given to both baby boy or girl. I decorated the card with ribbon, trim, die cuts, button, and charm.
PND Baby Word Card

The image was colored with color pencils.

The baby themed die cuts are from Doohickey volume 13.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Sai. I love the colours and beautiful images. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful this card. Lovely images and details.
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...