Sunday, October 9, 2016

Behind the Scene of Halloween

Hello everyone! Let’s start with some exciting news. I just got invited to join DT team at Addicted to Stamps Challenge. With no hesitation, I immediately accepted this invitation because I loved stamping and coloring the stamped image. So this opportunity was definitely right for me.
Today it’s the first challenge I created for Addicted to Stamps challenge. The theme is
Last week I had busy time cleaning my house because one of my cats peed around my craft room. I had to clean the floor many time to get rid of bad smell. Also it’s almost time for Halloween. I came up with the idea that the witch might have busy time with her black cat too.

So I have created this funny Halloween box using Magnolia “Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda” stamp from Little Easter 2013 collection. The box was made with thick cardboard painted in black. I used Spellbinders Scalloped Border 2 dies to cut the edges of the box. The patterned paper was pressed in the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder to create more texture. Then I decorated the box with many die cuts from Doohickey, Cottage Cutz, and Lawn Fawn.
Magnolia Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda Halloween Box
 Both sides of the box…
Magnolia Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda Halloween Box

Magnolia Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda Halloween Box
 Close up for the front…
Magnolia Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda

I would like to enter this projects to these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you like my project and see you again next time.

13 comments:

  1. A fantastic halloween box Sai. Beautiful made with lots of lovely details. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful project did you make Sai. I laughed when I did read your story about how you came up with the idea. Beautiful coloring and decoration.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! what a fabulous project, love your story about the black cat and the witch. Hehehehe!!! I hope the smell has gone and thank you so much for joining us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi wow this is just incredible love the idea and the beautiful colours and scene you have created !! Thanks for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! What a wonderful project you have made. Love the box and all the die cuts and special embossing you have done. Thank you so very much for joining in our Magnolia-licious Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you there again next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a delightful project! I would NEVER have thought to use that Tilda with Halloween! You were a genius! She's perfect for Halloween! You colored Tilda beautifully. I am so glad that you shared this with us at the Magnolia-licous Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow this is such a fantastic work honey!!! amazing!! and useful too! great work! i'm glad you've entered our challenge over at Paradise of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeaous Sai
    gorgeous, thanks for playing with us at paradise of magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully made Halloween box with lovely colours! Thank you for joining the October Challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely creation honey! Lovely Design of your amazing box, so many witchy details, from your gorgeous coloured Tilda to your spooky night time scenes on the sides! Thank you for sharing your lovely box with us at LHOSM! Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the box and the inspiration behind it! Thank you for sharing it in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...